We may collect personal identification information from Users when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
We collect Personal Information such as: name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Personal Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Services
or the Digital Advertising Alliance
. Please visit these organizations' opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies. Please visit your device's settings or install the AppChoices app to learn more about how you may opt out of receiving personalized ads in mobile apps.
Logzilla may collect and use Users' Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To provide and improve our Services: We and our service providers use Personal Information that we collect on the site to operate, provide, and maintain the Services, to monitor and analyze usage of the Services, and to improve our products and services.
To process and fulfill purchases: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Advertising: We and our advertising partners may use your Personal Information, including your location and your activities on the Site to facilitate the delivery of advertisements **.**
Legal: We may use your Personal Information to enforce our Terms of Service, to defend our legal rights, or to comply with our legal obligations and internal policies.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we only process your Personal Information based on a valid legal ground, including when:
- You have consented to the use of your Personal Information, for example, to receive electronic marketing communications or to provide you with personalized advertising;
- We need your Personal Information to provide our services, including for account registration, to respond to your inquiries, or for customer support;
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information; or
- We or a third party have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to personalize our services and provide you with tailored content, conduct business analytics, and otherwise improve the safety, security, and performance of our Site. We only rely on our or a third party's legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests. Sharing your personal information
We disclose information that we collect through the Services to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, online advertising, auditing, and other services.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information about our advertising and marketing practices and those of the third party advertising partners, please see the "Personal Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Site" section above.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information with your permission. We may seek your permission in various ways. For example, we may present you with an "opt-in" prompt when you register to use the Services or access certain content.
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use and disclose aggregate information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an inpidual for any purpose. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data. Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies. Data Retention
We take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not allow you to be identified when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of products and services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible re-enrollment with our products or services, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations. Your Rights and Choices
Marketing Communications. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. You may also opt out from receiving commercial email from us by contacting us
. Please be aware that, even after you opt out from receiving commercial messages from us, you may continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Site.
Where required by law, we obtain your consent for the processing of certain Personal Information collected by cookies or similar technologies, or used to send you direct marketing communications, or when we carry out other processing activities for which consent may be required. If we rely on consent for the processing of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists, delete your account or submit a request to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us as specified in the "Contact Us" section below. International Cross-Border Data Transfer
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. Contacting us
166 Hargraves Dr., Ste.
Austin, TX, 78737