LogZilla Corporation is a global provider of big data syslog event management software enabling organizations to improve network availability, resiliency, and operational efficiency. Our software collects and indexes machine data at a massive scale enabling users to quickly and easily search, analyze, monitor and report on this data in real time.
Our Highly Scalable Syslog Storage and Analysis Software Provides Results in Seconds, Not Minutes!
- Detect/track suspicious behavior and prevent incidents
- Support IT/Network routine maintenance and operations
- Manage/reduce costs for IT/Security
- Monitor/Track Service Level Agreements
- Optional Cloud-based service offering allows users to send logs to our datacenter without having to set up their own server
- Process Messages for up to 50,000 Hosts
- Automatically Deduplicate Messages
- Automatically Tracks Cisco Mnemonics
- Modular open source code allows for easy customization
- VMWare Ready
- Turnkey Hardware Solutions Available
LogZilla's goal is to provide the most scalable event management system possible while, at the same time, eliminating the need for over engineered software that users are unable to quickly learn.